We Invite Manuscripts
of scholarly articles (4000-6000 words) on any of the following: Bram Stoker, the novel Dracula, the historical Dracula, the vampire in folklore, fiction, film, popular culture and related topics.
- Submissions should be sent electronically (as an e-mail attachment in .doc or .rtf)
- Please indicate the title of your submission in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Please follow the 2009 updated MLA style..
- Contributors are responsible for obtaining any necessary permissions and ensuring observance of copyright.
- Manuscripts will be peer-reviewed independently by at least two scholars in the field.
- Copyright for published articles remains with the author.
- Send electronic submissions to Journal of Dracula Studies
For questions, or further information, please contact:Dr. Curt Herr
orDr. Anne DeLong