Submission Guidelines for English Department: Traveling American Modernism (ENG 366, Fall 2018)
Who Can Submit
The KU Research Commons will only publish work to this page that was completed under the auspices of ENG 366. For additional information or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your project is a creative work, such as a poster, use the Traveling American Modernism Images page
- Fill out the permission form allowing the KURC to post your work at: http://kutztown.libsurveys.com/kuresearchcommons.
- Uploading your file using the “Submit Your Research” link on this page.
- Checking that the file is correct once you receive the link.
How to Submit Your Work
If possible, please submit your work in standard formats,
- for text files: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .txt
- for images: .tiff, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, and .gif
- for videos: standard formats, such as .mp4, or files rendered for YouTube or Vimeo.
- We will try to convert other formats, but it may delay the posting of your work.
On the Traveling American Modernism page, select the “Submit Research” link in the Author Corner on the right.
- Fill out the form.
- Try to keep your abstract under 250 words.
- Choose your keywords carefully, these are the terms search engines will look for. The maximum number of keywords is 10.
- If you would like a link put on another page, for example, the page for your major, such as, the Communication Design Student Research page, please note that in the “Comments."
After You Submit Your Work
You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted. The email will contain the permanent link to your work. Check the posting to make sure it is correct. if there are any problems, please contact email@example.com so we can fix the problem.
How to Submit a Revision of Your Work
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper to the KU Research Commons, please follow the instructions in How to Submit, and specify in the “Comments” section that it is a revision of your previously posted work.
If you publish this work or a revised version elsewhere, please send the citation or location of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform Research Commons users about the location of the newest version.